DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
Imagination, ingenuity and entrepreneurial thinking leads to endless opportunities.
Combine your passion with purpose and join MNP’s Technology team as a Full Stack Developer. Work with tech-savvy problem solvers who embrace digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. You’ll make an impact by designing, developing and maintaining innovative, high-quality solutions that are defining the way MNP does business.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our team members are successfully ‘disrupting’ mid-market business practices.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Play a critical role in the development of websites, applications and integrations with a variety of programming languages.
- Guid and reflect on how MNP can best deliver solutions to our customers
- Contribute to design conversations with the team and contribute to architecture decisions
- Web development using ASP.Net OR J2EE, Angular or React, and JQuery
- Participate in the scoping and estimation of solutions
- Utilize DevOps and Agile development practices, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, BDD, CI, Automated e2e Testing, etc.
- Utilize GIT source control and Gitflow workflow
- Perform testing and technical troubleshooting
- Implement best practices around identity and access management using latest industry standards (OIDC, OAuth, SAML)
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Contribute to application architecture decisions
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.Net or J2EE, Angular or React, and JQuery
- Experience developing in a TDD (Test Driven Development) environment with automated system and integration tests
- Familiarity with IIS configuration, load balancers, networking and DNS
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, including Scrum required
- Passionate DevOps advocate and are excited about continuous integration/delivery and deployment pipelines
- Previous working knowledge of cloud service providers such as Azure and AWS
- Understanding of application security concepts such as TLS, OAuth/OIDC, OWASP and Top Ten
- Knowledge and understanding of Docker and containerization required
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!