David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, in partnership with our client, a global leader in mining and mineral development, has a new opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer based in Calgary, AB.
The developer will be a crucial member of the team responsible for software development in Mine Engineering. Responsibilities will include software development of web-based applications, system, design, specification, estimation, quality assurance, and integration with vendor systems and custom-built systems. Key deliverables are a custom web application for the cloud platform and the regionalization of the Web Application framework.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery of custom solutions using the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Source Management with Git within a distributed team
- Release management, Quality Assurance, and Change Management
- Software Development including the development of distributed applications
- Container-based development using Kubernetes/Docker or App Engine
- Familiarity with ORM tools like NHibernate and Entity framework
- Create build and deployment pipelines in Azure DevOps, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- SQL Server Database Application Development with SQL Server 2016 or above including T-SQL and CTE
- Extensive experience writing unit tests for back-end and front-end code, with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Additional experience (preferred)
- Experience managing backlog, planning, and estimating work, and conducting peer reviews for other software developers
- Experience building applications for the cloud platform
- Experience securing applications using Azure AD
- Experience with Enhancement, Incident, and Defect Management with a tool like ServiceNow
- Business Analysis and Implementation Experience for software development projects
- Familiarity with frameworks such as VueJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, and other alternatives
- Familiarity with Agile development processes and Scrum
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps processes
- Spanish Language proficiency
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Matthew Grieve , Recruiter, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.