David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Full Stack Application Developer based in Calgary, AB.
Our Calgary client requires a Junior – Intermediate Full Stack Web Developer to design the overall architecture of web applications. This is a 5 month contract. Start date March 2, 2020.
- Design the overall architecture of web applications
- Coding, testing and debugging programs
- Coordinate application of software releases
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ Years experience ASP.NET Web Development
- 3+ Years experience in front end web development, XHTML, CSS3
- 3+ Years experience with programming and queary languages, Java, C/C++, SQL
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree or relevant work experience in a related field
- 2+ Years experience in a Systems Administration role with a PHP based CMS or LMS
- Scripting experience, Shell, Perl, Ruby, PHP or similar
- Experience in Digital Publishing with knowledge of ePub specifications & database publishing workflow
- Excellent attention to detail in both design and copy
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Meagan Tunley , Consultant, Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.