Fintros is looking for a talented and passionate NextJS Typescript Developer to join our team of industry innovators in our Downtown Toronto office. Fintros has proven to be the preferred way for candidates to be recruited. Our Anonymous Inclusive Resume™ is trusted by the careers of over 100K+ diverse finance candidates.
Engineering at Fintros
We’re a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals. It’s important to us that we have a collaborative and supportive environment to work in every day. Everyone here is encouraged to spend time with our users, and our empathy for them sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
We take pride in the product we ship and love what we do.
Our Stack at Fintros
- Front-End: NextJS, Typescript, React with Hooks (v16.10), Styled Components, ES Lint, Prettier (testing: Jest)
- Back-End: GraphQL (Ruby), Rails API (testing: rSpec)
- ML: Python, Flask
- Documentation: GraphQL Playground, Postman, Github
- DevOps: AWS, Heroku, Vercel (we love Vercel!!!!) and Digital Ocean (we love DO!!!!)
- Designs: Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite
Apply to join a team of senior Rubyist, Rails-API, React and NextJS fanatics!
- 2+ years of ReactJS production experience (ideally with Typescript)
- 6+ months plus experience of NextJS experience (ideally with production experience)
- 6+ months plus experience with functional components and React Hooks
- Experience building complex data-heavy business web applications
- Motivated to build beautiful, intuitive products
- Innately curious with a desire to learn and teach, and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals
Expected start date: 2020-11-20