LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
You will have to look long and hard to find a digital development gig like this in Montreal. A canadian multinational company that is growing at an unprecedented rate and that is actively throwing it’s full weight into its digital transformation. BRP remains true to its roots
We are looking for a highly skilled frontend developer to join our team. As a frontend Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible to our users using our web applications. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Frontend Developer, reporting directly to the Digital Lead Architect, you will be responsible for the maintenance and the improvement of BRPs digital platforms
The BRP Digital Center of excellence has two offices in the province of Quebec, one is in Montreal the other in Sherbrooke. Our spaces are fully designed to stimulate innovation, co-creation, collaboration within the various teams (Marketing intelligence, CRM, Digital and Global Brand Office) and to have fun at work! It’s your choice where you want to work.
- Work development and maintenance of a customer facing digital platforms
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the digital Interfaces
- Collaborate with Project managers, Product owners, IT, BA and UX team to constantly improve traffic acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Build functional prototypes of applications to demonstrate the value to the stakeholders
- Convert the user stories into development tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Participate in all areas of project life cycle, including Discovery, estimation, Sprint Planning, delivery and post release support.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of prioritization of own work
- Familiarity with UI design principles
- Experience with AEM Sites a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Cloud products and eCommerce stack a plus
- Experience with languages such as Java and Python a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills (in either French or English).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.