Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Financial Crimes and Fraud Management Group (FC&FMG) is an enterprise-level body that strives to protect TD Bank Group customers, shareholders and employees from financial crimes and fraud. Aligned with TD strategy and risk appetite, FC&FMG develops and evolves enterprise policies, advanced analytics capabilities and operational processes to improve governance, oversight, and collaboration between fraud management and other control functions within the Bank.
The Canadian Fraud Operations (CFO) team operates within FC&FMG in a fast-paced environment requiring both strategic and tactical responses to changing fraud patterns and provides a unique opportunity to apply technical and leadership skills in an innovation centric environment.
This position reports to a Fraud Operations Group Manager. The incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring quick responses to changing priorities and provides a unique opportunity to leverage analytical skills within in an operational environment. The successful candidate will join an exciting team committed to developing, monitoring and enhancing queries to mitigate fraud losses and produce fraud operational reporting. They will become a subject matter expert and must be proficient with data extraction/mining tools such as SAS and SQL. Furthermore, must be able to utilize MS Access/Excel for data manipulation. Candidate must be able to communicate across multiple businesses and levels. Willingness to take initiative and to learn the business as experience will be gained through on the job training .
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, account recognition skills and decision-making abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and results to varied audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Agile, flexible, adaptability, self-starter and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to influence others
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a data driven role
- High level of proficiency with statistical programming software including SAS (Base SAS Certification 9.0 or greater), SQL and advanced data mining is required
- Confidence and ability to evaluate line of business needs as well as existing reporting streams and customize reporting to suit environment
- Ability to provide a broad range of reporting (i.e., Dashboards, Scorecards, monthly results etc.)
- Strong analytical, logical, problem solving and organizational skills; a drive to understand the relationships between data and activities and use critical thinking to validate /verify outputs
- A strong focus on attention to detail to produce high quality, accurate and timely deliverables to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize competing requests/ multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Independently perform tasks working with minimal direction in a fast-paced energetic environment managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.