600-500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
President’s Choice Bank (PCF) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited (LCL) and was established to promote President’s Choice Financial® products and services across Canada. PCF is focused on providing everyday payment solutions and services that reward the everyday. Together with the PC Services division of Loblaws Inc. which operates in the same office location, we offer products and services in the following segments:
- Payment Cards: The President’s Choice Financial Mastercard® credit card offers PC OptimumTM points for every dollar spent, with no annual fee. The PC MoneyTM Account is the newest addition to the payment products offered and operated by President’s Choice Bank. The PC Money Account works like a bank account and offers PC Optimum points for every purchase, with no monthly fee.
- Insurance: PC® home and auto insurance are offered through PC Financial Insurance Broker Inc. and relationships with several insurance companies.
- Telecom and Gift Cards: The Mobile Shop, PC mobile prepaid cell phone service, and Gift Cards businesses are focused upon delivering convenience and exceptional value to LCL customers.
LCL is Canada’s largest food distributor and has expanded into certain non-food categories, with operations across the country. LCL concentrates on food retailing with the objective of providing consumers with the best in one-stop shopping for everyday household needs.
PCF and PC Services are important business units within LCL that manage and develop the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. Our vision is to make the everyday simple and better
This position is responsible for providing effective analysis to aid in the development and implementation of strategies, scorecards, monitoring and guidance for our credit card portfolio at a tactical level.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze the portfolio and respective fraud strategies to optimize risk and reward.
- Devise response to internal and external card compromise (CPP) alert notifications to reduce fraud loss and customer impact.
- In conjunction with the Manager, update and validate changes to the fraud detection systems.
- Develop, maintain, and produce a scheduled inventory of financial, operational, and compliance control reporting.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross functional teams to achieve objectives
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years’ experience working with Credit Card and Fraud Detection.
- Attention to detail and personal accountability to ensure accuracy of produced results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and independently execute assigned work.
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field preferred (Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Operations Research. Demonstrated experience working with a programming language is preferred (SAS, SQL, Oracle).
- Working knowledge of TS2 (Experience with Determinator an asset)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a data analysis / financial modeling / data mining role.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.