Who We Are
BGIS is a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services. With our combined team of over 6,500 globally, we relentlessly focus on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively looking for new opportunities that will enable innovation for our clients’ businesses. Globally, we manage over 320 million square feet of client portfolios across 30,000 locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia.
Further information is available at www.bgis.com
The Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst assists in the Planning, Forecasting and Management Reporting for BGIS on a Global Basis. This position reports to Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in company financial planning and budget management functions interfacing with the Global Executive Team and Regional Presidents, Regional Finance Leads and senior leadership for all Regions within BGIS.
- Co-ordinates with the Regional Finance leads and their FPA support functions to consolidate on a global basis the Annual Plans and Quarterly Forecasts.
- Consolidates changes requested by the Global Executive Team and works with the Regions to incorporate the changes into Plans and Forecasts.
- Supports the Annual Strategic Planning process based on specific instructions from the Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis and/or the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Be one of the super users of the Company’s financial reporting tool (Vena).
- Prepares and analyzes monthly management reporting, quarterly board package and external lender reporting MD&A (Management Discussion & Analysis) packages
- Supports Senior Manager, FP&A in the preparation of Management Reporting and quarterly Board reports.
- Co-ordinates with Corporate Finance team to maintain a reconciliation of differences between Company’s Financial statements vs. Management Reporting
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of the annual reporting calendar.
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- University Degree in Accounting
- At minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience working for a Finance Team in a large organization or consulting environment
- Detail-oriented and responsible individual with a proven track record of taking ownership and follow through to ensure all loose ends are resolved;
- Proven organizational and time management skills in dealing with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within the organization
- Sound business judgment and numerical skills
- Computer skills, including Intermediate Excel skills and familiarity with Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- At least one of CPA, CMA, CGA (Completed or close to completion)
At BGIS we believe that diversity and inclusion is a key business driver, such that we never lose sight of its importance as it is woven into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals of all backgrounds. We recognize that promoting diversity is an essential component of our continuing pursuit for organizational success!