Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. Our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones and 3 continents. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1,000 customer sites. Our workplaces encourage growth and professional development.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you want to be the best version of yourself and make a difference in healthcare.
Intelerad is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, ability to drive continuous improvement and a positive attitude to fill a Financial Controller position. The Financial Controller will play a key role in the accounting team by managing all accounting activities and day-to-day operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the completion of an accurate and timely month-end process including Internal/External reporting, AP, AR and Payroll;
- Responsible for review and issuance of accurate and timely financial statements, reports and analyses that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with GAAP;
- Act as a coach for team members using a supportive and collaborative approach. Manage team performance by assigning responsibilities, setting clear performance objectives and empower the team to deliver on all expected results. Foster Intelerad’s culture by promoting accountability, constructive and cooperative working relationships within the team and cross functionally;
- Develop, implement, enhance, and maintain internal controls and management tools;
- Preparation of year-end working paper files and year-end consolidated financial statements and notes;
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns and tax credit claims and coordinate with external tax advisors;
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are met, including filing and payments of deductions at source, income taxes, sales taxes, withholding taxes, etc.;
- Oversee cash management including forecasts, credit, foreign exchange, collection and disbursement policies and procedures;
- Participate in the integration of accounting operations of future acquisitions.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum 7 years of related experience, including people management experience. Accounting and financial reporting experience required. Big 4 public accounting experience and software industry experience would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP (ASPE and IFRS)
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience working with NetSuite
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities, with the ability to read, analyze, interpret and explain complex financial data
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Adaptable to a changing environment and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated organizational skills and excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong and broad understanding of business processes and all areas of accounting
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minutes online assessment as part of your candidate application