CGI is seeking a bilingual, experienced Financial Analyst to join our Finance Shared Services team.
The Financial Analyst, Shared Services will support end-of-month operations, including all shared services operations, such as 02C (Order to Cash), and P2P (Purchase to Pay), accounts payable/receivable, work in progress (WIP), and intercompany transactions. In addition, the incumbent will be called upon to support the continuous improvement of CGI’s operational processes for the expanded Shared Services team & multiple internal client groups.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyze and reconcile auxiliary accounts: AR, WIP, Revenue, Sharing, AP and Expense
• Complete various end-of-month journal entries (e.g. accrued or reclassified).
• Extract the consolidated data used to generate reports across the various regions globally
• Enhance and/or develop reports, dashboards or performance metrics to support the achievement of financial goals
• Support business unit requests, investigate anomalies, and correct the processes as necessary.
• Ensure that the transactions affecting the ERP system are adequate and comply with current policies.
• Act as a liaison between operations and the business units’ financial analysis needs
• Document business processes and procedures
• Analyze, develop and implement work tools to improve the quality and efficiency of current or future processes and procedures
• Ensure the integrity of analyses and reports; make sure that transactions affecting the ERP system are appropriate and comply with rules and regulations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• CPA designation combined with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a Financial Analyst role.
• Previous experience in financial /operational process review and optimization would be a valuable asset.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel and Access
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and synthesize large amounts of information
• Aptitude for and interest in IT tools and high-volume data processing
• Self-starter with initiative who performs duties thoroughly
• Ability to communicate complex information effectively
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with Oracle PeopleSoft system an asset
• Bilingual, English and French, both spoken and written
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.