LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To put yourself on a career path to becoming an expert analyst on financial systems, primarily SAP S/4 HANA
- To be part of a multidisciplinary project team that will train you to deploy business solutions on the cutting edge of technology
- To work closely with BRP general accounting teams and financial controllers around the world
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assimilating the financial data model developed by the project team
- Coordinating and carrying out activities related to the validation, mapping, cleaning, conversion and migration of financial data
- Participating in workshops on financial process development and design
- Carrying out test scenarios
- Participating in problem-solving sessions
- Developing training materials on financial processes
- Offering training to super users
- Supporting users once processes have been implemented
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in administration
- Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong interest in information systems and technology
- Ability to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of FI and CO modules in SAP, an asset
- Curiosity, analytical mind and synthesis
- Increased abiity to popularize complex situations and ability to manage change
- Desire to learn and interest in becoming a recognized SAP expert within the Finance department
- Versatility and leadership
- Any relevant experience will be considered
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >