Job Title: Operational Referential Analyst / Financial Analyst
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Manager – Client Management / Operational Referential Manager
• Manage on a daily basis the Operational Referential Data: update and control of the Settlement instructions (Mails, Notifications, Onboarding).
• Coordinate with Métiers (Prime Brokerage, ALMT, Fixed Income…) and Client Management (CRDS Referential teams, Onboarding teams…) to implement clients in the system so as to allow bookings and settlements by the Global Markets Métiers.
• Contribute to data referential and systems reconciliations in order to detect anomalies. Understand and follow the differences until resolution (amendement and validation).
• Actively participate through the hotline to assist our internal clients and partners.
• Guarantee a good control and quality service from Back-office, Middle Office to Front Offices.
• Answer internal client needs especially in case of conflicts, and organize from a solution oriented perspective his/her relations and mission. Our internal clients and partners are mainly based on all international platforms which require a good understanding of local problematics (regulators, culture differences, local technical characteristics …)
• Be aware of the financial, operational, legal and regulatory risks involved in the capital markets (market rules, conterparty risks…)
• Train on the various Referential activities, support and stimulate the training of other team members.
• Escalate production events and SSI incidents to the Management
• Be proactive to improve referential processes, systems to increase quality, security and productivity. Testing will also be part of the position to upgrade the referential tools.
• Creation of weekly and monthly activity indicators for the Management
If interested, please share the most recent resume on [email protected] or call at (206) 385-9441 for quick response.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• University degree, preferably Bachelor in Business Administration or IT
• 1-2 years’ experience in a financial services firm, preferably a Back/Middle Office
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• General understanding of financial products
• Understanding of Client referential elements (Name/Address/Settlement Inst/Confirmation details)
• Ability to deal with Front, Middle and Back-Office analysts
• Capable of assisting and backing up co-workers
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, VBA
• Basic understanding of various settlement methods
• Languages: fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.