LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To work with people from a variety of departments and divisions
- To be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- To have the opportunity to develop and use your general accounting knowledge in a multinational company
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in coordinating and auditing internal quarterly financial reports for foreign entities
- Help prepare quarterly consolidation of internal financial reports for the group’s entities
- Supervise the work of an accounting technician
- Ensure relevant budget and forecast targets are met
- Help prepare the annual Information Return of Non-Arm’s Length Transactions with Non-Residents (T106)
- Support the team in various ad hoc mandates
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Carry out a variety of tasks related to general accounting
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (accounting)
- CPA title (member or candidate)
- Solid proficiency in English
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SAP an asset
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Team player with an excellent sense of priority
- A focus on continuous improvement in performing your tasks
- Work method built on thoroughness and rigour
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >