Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Financial Analyst (FA) acts as a business partner supporting the Canadian finance team with the production, reporting and analysis of financial results and will play a key role during the forecasting process and the annual operating plan. Additionally, this position will interact with the International and US Corporate FP&A teams.
- Responsible for preparing monthly actual & forecasted financial reporting that provide value add insights
- Interact proactively with key internal stakeholders in Finance department, Supply Chain, Plant Controllers, Sales Finance, Brand, Marketing and Senior Management
- Coordinate input into the financial planning systems and validate accuracy and reasonableness of data
- Development of analytical tools, modeling, processes to support deeper level analysis to achieve financial targets
- Support maintenance and design of monthly cash flow forecasts and working capital submission
- Prepare month end journal entries to SAP
- Develop and/or update process documentation
- Actively identify and implement process improvements in area of responsibility, focus on simplicity, accountability and bringing value to the Conagra Canada business
- Leading projects from conception to completion
- Other special projects and ad hoc reporting as required
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years financial analysis experience. Experience in consumer-packaged goods or Retail industry is preferred.
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Proven ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions leading to recommended solutions
- Accounting designation or in process of attaining (CPA preferred)
- Excellent computer skills with expert Excel knowledge (Macros, Pivot Tables, complex formulas)
- Experience with SAP/BI/BPC or other multi-dimensional database tools is desired
- Organizational Skills – excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills – build strong relationships with corporate stakeholders
- Effective Communication – speaking effectively, listening to others and preparing written communication
- Analytical thinking – analyze data, identifying risks and opportunities, areas for improvement
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d’employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d’emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l’origine, le sexe, l’orientation sexuelle, l’identité de genre, la langue parlée, l’âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s’engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d’assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à [email protected] Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d’accommodement au cas-par-cas.