Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst/Accountant for a 6 month contract with possibilty of renewal.
Reporting to the Director, the financial analyst/accountant provides business support for the Teva manufacturing / packaging sites. Works very closely with Operations to understand issues and how they impact results as well as educate and inform department heads on costs drivers and variances. Support month-end activities, generating metrics and KPIs as well as budgeting and forecasting, capital expenditure and any other special projects as requested. Mapping costing related processes and analysis of variances.
- Mapping of existing cost accounting set up in Oracle (small project)
- Analyze production variances, PPV and MUV vs STD on a monthly basis
Site financial analysis and reporting
- Perform period-end closing for the relevant departments at the sites; inclusive of analyzing sub ledger details and preparing adjustments/accruals as needed
- Execute local and TGO global reporting requirements within deadlines, including updates in global TGO Hyperion as well as required site packages with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Maintain internal controls and seek to implement improvements
- Seek opportunities in financial analysis to drive and influence improvements in efficiencies and costs
Budgeting and Forecasting for Operations
- Partner with relevant operations and support department managers to complete LBE cycles and AOP.
- Publish site reporting package analyzing LBE vs previous LBE and AOP, providing meaningful commentaries on variances
- Identify areas of concern and opportunity
- Analyze expenditures, HC, outputs and KPIs with targets; providing actual and forecast reports as necessary to department managers.
- Prepare and present analysis to Operations Management
- Fixed assets, Equipment and Capital Expenditures (CER)
- Review CERs to ensure that capital policy is followed, quotes validated and complete
- Ensure accuracy of CAPEX reporting to meet TGO requirements
- Provide various financial support upon request including changes in responsibilities to meet business needs
- University Degree in Finance/Business
- CPA – CPA-CA or CGA/CMA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting / financial analysis with minimum 3 years in manufacturing organization including cost accounting responsibilities
- Positive and proactive working attitude
- Organized & detail oriented
- Experienced in working with large data base in Excel
- Strong financial and computer skills along with excellent interpersonal communication, and business partnering skills
Director, Finance Operations
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.