Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
As an Experience Solutions Analyst you want to create an amazing employee experience utilizing our cutting edge technology and tools to enable people to be and do their best. Because you are highly technical, strategic and end-user focused, youre able to identify problems or risks and develop forward thinking solutions that you can authoritatively explain back to the clients using visuals and language they can understand. You know when to challenge, when to ask for help or when to go above and beyond for success. You collaborate and build partnerships across HR as well as with Group Functions Technology (GFT), Finance and other areas of the business. You are open and inclusive and celebrate diverse opinions.
Youre able to use available technology to provide new ways of working and improve the way we work. You always think of what’s possible and aren’t afraid of the unexpected. You are always looking for ways to innovate and improve the Employee Experience, promoting and advocating for our technology. You are plugged in to whats happening in Workday and other HR technology through peer networks, vendor resources like Workday Community and other available resources. You enjoy constantly learning and applying new advances in technology for the organization that exemplify and uphold our vision and strategy.
As Experience Solutions Analyst you will support our stakeholders and Enablement Leads by serving as a technical/functional analyst responsible for supporting the Workday Platform (HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Performance, Reporting, Time and Absence, etc); responsible for configuration, system upgrades and ensuring compliance with our process and procedures.
- Own end to end enhancement activities from discover, design, configuration, documentation, testing and post-implementation reviews
- Act as technical support to create and maintain custom reports and dashboards in our various HR tools (Workday, Salesforce, PowerBi, etc) to support our clients and the Advanced Analytic team
- Analyze and troubleshoot Workday related issues, provide root-cause analysis and resolve as necessary
- Review, test and implement during bi-Annual Workday releases and look for extend and advance opportunities post release. In a supporting role assist with impact assessments, regression testing, communication plans related to upgrade.
- Create and maintain detailed configuration and standard Operating procedures (SOPs) to support the Operational and System maintenance teams post enhancements
- Support the lead for the HR Technology stream, cyclical activities (Performance Cycles, Annual Compensation Cycles, Goal Setting, etc) managing improvements and problem solving related to the processes
- Participate and sometimes co-lead multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Maintain up to date knowledge on the advancements and opportunities within our technology to apply to the business and company strategic vision
- Able to implement solutions under multiple deadlines and prioritize work effectively to deliver successfully
- Exemplify ethics and uphold all data privacy and compliance policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with large global organization
- 3+ Years of Workday configuration and reporting/dashboard experience (or similar HRIS)
- Demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism within data privacy standards
- Excellent end user focus, you are able to assess needs, build rapport and manage expectations through open and frequent communication
- Strong technical acumen and logic
- Proven demonstration of initiative and desire to build skills in new areas
- Solid understanding of data – how to obtain, how to interpret, how to use for analysis and to help drive decisions
- Solid consulting experience e.g experience presenting, explaining complex functionality, developing ability to influence
- Experience with JIRA or Salesforce for Case Management or similar application
- Excellent time management skills
- Workday Certifications an asset
- Workday Studio experience an asset
- Project Management and experience working in Agile environment an asset
If you are ready to unleash your potential, its time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of September 30, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$943 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.2 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [email protected] .