Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As an ERP Analyst, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you’ll be doing
• Take an active role in the implementation of newly acquired ERP – UKG Pro and Workforce Dimensions
• Develop standards and collect business requirements to inform system and data configuration
• Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements
• Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements and execute on implementation
• Leverage the UltiPro BI tool (IBM Cognos) to fulfill the HR, Payroll and other company reporting requirements and analysis
• Write, maintain and install computer applications to meet the defined requirements
• Develop documentation for systems and processes
• Analyze system requests and define the scope
• Act as subject matter expert and primary point of contact on related systems
• Maintain system audits of the UKG production environment
• Support UKG security, users and permissions, security groups and rights management
• Analyze ERP performance metrics and resolve application issues
• Perform application upgrades as well as provide training and technical support
• Perform statistical analysis on gathered ERP data and running queries
• Provide support to the users of applications; train users as necessary on the embedded BI tools
• Manage support issues with the vendor
• Collaborate with the broader HR, Finance, Payroll and Central Staffing teams to analyze work process design and flow, ensure adherence and develop an understanding of new features as they become available
• Create and maintain appropriate technical user documentation
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, HR Management, Financial/Business Administration and/or Health Sciences, BA or project management certification would be an asset
• Proficiency with configuration of ERP software such as UKG Pro, Workforce Dimensions
• Exceptional understanding of data reporting relationships
• Ability to develop database solutions to maximize system functionality
• Advanced knowledge of time clock configurations
• Strong knowledge of reporting tools such as Power BI, IBM Cognos
• Business Analyst or Project Management certification would be an asset
• Strong customer service skills
• Aptitude to explain and train on technical concepts and issues to stakeholders
• A self-starter who delivers and is adaptable
• Capability to translate business needs from key stakeholders into technical requirements and solutions
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Past experience with collective agreements; some finance, human resources, and payroll experience will be a strong asset
• Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Homewood Health Inc. is committed to ensuring that its teams reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.