As our Enterprise Sales Director focused on our Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, pricing, and consumer insights strategies through Numerator’s rich portfolio of solutions and insights.
This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions will be driven by you and your team. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of Numerator’s products capabilities, underlying technologies, and competitive advantages.
What you’ll do:
- Head the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, and Numerator’s account management and solution experts.
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence at multiple levels within and across key sales levels and buying centers.
- Continuously drive the building of pipeline and effectively manage the stages of such pipeline; own sales forecast accuracy, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis. Monitor all sales and other key performance metrics.
- Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement – leverage existing resources, developing new material and working with other key personnels to refine and implement changes in our existing sales strategy.
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of our solutions individually and as a unique set of connected capabilities.
Here’s what you can expect from Numerator:
- Impact – We are leaders in our field and our teams just keep growing. From day one, you will get the opportunity to continuously contribute to our wide range of products. From working on challenging problems to making many decisions on new projects; you will be in the driver’s seat from inception through production
- Potential – You will work on products that are heavily used: currently, we have big brands such as Pepsico, Unilever, and Walmart using our products and the list keeps getting bigger.
- Collaboration – Collaboration is extremely important to us and our slogan is “Strength in Numbers”. We believe that quality experience and code come from a highly collaborative diverse team and we work around continuous feedback loops to fulfill this.
- We care about our code – The team puts a strong emphasis on improving our codebase and not letting technical debt slow us down. There are constant code reviews and opportunities for your voice to be heard. We also know how to have fun with our code – check out our blog about our “bug jar” .
- Personal Growth – We have a culture of learning and development. From our Numerator Academy to Numerator University and more we are constantly finding ways to further our employee’s growth. On top of that, we have quarterly hack days, weekly Engineer lunches, mentorship programs, and more.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience selling into CPG’s with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts.
Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries (e.g., Nielsen, Precima, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby).
- Innovative and results-oriented senior sales contributor with strong software/tech sales experience, preferably with SaaS exposure.
- Proven experience as a sales ‘hunter’ and an ability to drive strategic sales cycles and close business.
- Experience negotiating and renewing strategic/high revenue impact partnerships solo, including those that require deep sales and product integrations between companies.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople and product managers.
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, advertising, market research, category management, shopper, or consumer insights buying centers.
- Proven track record of developing, executing, and managing a pipeline of new business (including a willingness and ability to make cold calls).
- Proficient computer application skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- BS, MS or Ph. D. in business, commerce or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 Companies.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of household panel data (NPD, Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Precima or IRI) is a plus.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
What we offer:
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture – we work in an open environment while working together to get things done, and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee resources groups.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, Personal Spending Account, unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, RRSPs matching, travel reimbursement and more.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don’t worry if you think that you don’t meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.