TD Bank, N.A.
All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?
TD’s Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
Enterprise Protect directs and supports TD Bank in the protection of its information assets through the implementation of appropriate information security policies, standards and procedures and provides the enterprise with integrated security technologies, strategies, services, and solutions.
The Cyber Threat Management Team within Enterprise Protect, Protect Fusion is responsible for operating and monitoring security systems and events in order to enhance our ability to manage an evolving cyber security threat landscape.
The Cyber Security Team (CST) is responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to TD. Through the Development of effective risk management programs, the CST help ensure TD’s best-in-class cyber security approach.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree majoring in relevant technology programs, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology Management, Business Technology Risk Management, Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computing, or similar.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree with the intent of going back to school at of the start of your work term
- Working knowledge of security testing tools and methodologies, including vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools, and associated result analysis
- Experience with the following technology components:
- Web Application Scanning tools,
- Network Technologies (routers, switches, wireless).
- Work experience with tcpdump/wireshark
- Work experience with profiling systems and application, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats
- Work experience in the gathering of network-based and host-based artifacts analysis and forensics.
- Working knowledge in cryptography technologies, PKI, CA, Symmetric/Asymmetric keys, key and certificate management.
- Working knowledge in cryptography primitives (cyphers, modes of encryption, key establishing, hash functions, authentication digests, KDF/PKDF, randomization)
- Working knowledge in malware reverse engineering and analysis
- Working knowledge in transport layer security (SSL/TLS), X.509, cypher suites.
- Ability to understand technical aspects of NIST, CSEC, ISO27000 standard and recommendations.
- Ability to understand, review and advise on secure hardening guides.
- Ability to perform analysis and reporting of information from multiple data sources using data mining technique for the purpose of documenting analysis results, produce report and present to technical and executive stakeholders.
- Understanding of Security principles, techniques and technologies such as SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and OWASP Top 10.
- Basic programming skills in various disciplines including scripting languages
- Linux and Windows Administration skills
- Basic Database and database query skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise Operations
- Basic Knowledge of Infrastructure Architecture and Design Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong initiative and self-starting attitude a must
- This position is a 4-8 month work term and will commence May 3 rd , 2021.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages). Please state whether you are eligible for a 4 month or 8-month placement.
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
This team operates 24 hours a day x 7 day a week. There is a rotating weekly shift schedule (7am-7pm and 7pm-7am)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.