Sr. Software Engineer (Web Systems)
Join an innovative team of Software Engineers focused on creating Masimo’s next generation of scalable, cloud-enabled web systems. Design and implement distributed software systems that interface with our medical devices and sensors to provide patient care and monitoring, both in hospital and at home.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our Web Systems team located in Vancouver.
You will be a hands-on contributor in our Web Systems development team, leading the design and implementation of high-performing, scalable and fault-tolerant applications that monitor patients and manage medical devices across a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Must reside in Canada
- 7 yrs working experience in distributed and/or cloud-based systems
- Expertise in Java 8
- Thorough knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of multithreading and concurrency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.S., Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related program
- Familiarity with network and web security
- Experience with network programming, protocols, and analysis
- Experience with reactive programming paradigms
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including three week’s vacation, stock options, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission / Affirmative Action employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com