Come build the platform on which every large AWS customer builds. Help companies organize how they use, manage, and expand their AWS footprint. As enterprise adoption accelerates, identity, security, and management systems are critical to growth.
AWS SSO (aws.amazon.com/single-sign-on/) is the AWS service that aims to give customers a human-friendly and global identity (as opposed to our traditional focus on service identities). Our internal mantra is “Identities should be able to come from anywhere and customers should be able to use those identities to gain access to anything”. Excelling in this space needs deep customer obsession, innovative thinking, and wide domain knowledge. As a critical building block of our single-identity story, this area has visibility from the highest levels of leadership.
You will hire significantly to build and drive the vision going forward. With a strong leadership, and a culture of challenge, support, and feedback, you will grow your skills and talents so you can scale with the new challenges and opportunities that arise as the organization expands.
You will guide a diverse, smart, and hardworking team. We’ve worked hard to create a trusting, collaborative, diverse, and supportive atmosphere. We’re looking for a positive, enthusiastic, innovative, and personable manager to continue this environment and lead this team. Come join us, and start your next challenge!
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
• Programming experience in C, C++, C# and/or Java in Linux and/or Windows environment.
• 8+ years of industry software development experience including 4+ years of management experience.
• Experience with agile software development practices
• Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
• Domain-level knowledge of security and identity management.