umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and – on top of that – add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Perform various tasks related to the development, qualification, certification and in-service support of Electrical systems on aircraft;
- Support investigation for in-service and manufacturing issues and performing root cause analysis;
- Participate in the Electrical Systems design reviews to meet Aircraft Design Requirements and Objectives;
- Support the Flight Test Center in development and certification tests; witnessing of tests may be required;
- Support the Final Assembly Line and In-Service Aircraft for any development issues;
- Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the System Suppliers;
- Work with other functions & disciplines of Commercial aircraft program to provide required information and also to collect required data to allow the design, development & certification effort to progress;
- Support other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office and Product Planning;
- Participate in meetings and design reviews with the System Suppliers and certification authorities;
- You hold a University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least five (5) years of relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of Electrical systems
- You have experience in AC & DC aircraft architectures & lighting systems
- You have knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of aircraft Electrical systems;
- You have an experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities
- You are proficient with the use of Microsoft Office software tools to produce presentation and reports
- You have the ability to work well in a team environment
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken) in French and English
- You are able to travel
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.