You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Engagement Processor who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and possess strong Word Processing and excellent data entry skills.
What you will do
- Type or format all financial statements in compliance to National guidelines.
- Quality review, proof reading and do all add and extensions when finalizing financial statements.
- Initiate lock-down processes.
- Produce required correspondence, such as engagement, management representation, independence, transmittal and any other letters required to finalize the financial statements.
- Scan documents and embed in the financial statements.
- Maintain up-to-date filing system for reports and/or letters.
- E-file or paper-file corporate tax returns as required.
- Print, create/convert PDF files including financial statements, tax returns, correspondence and send to production room.
- Finalize audit planning and findings reports and send to production.
- Provide senior management with monthly listing of outstanding financial statement to be processed.
- Other related projects/tasks as assigned.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this .
What you bring to the role
- Combination of education/experience in data processing, business and administration.
- Excellent data entry skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong word processing skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Acrobat etc.
- Proof reading skills are essential
- Resilient to work pressures and able to adapt to tight deadlines while multitasking and producing high quality work.
- Service and detail oriented, takes pride in completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
KPMG offers many advantages:
• Competitive salary
• 50 hours of personal time for personal/family emergencies
• Staff pension plan.
• Comprehensive group benefit plan
• Lifestyle spending account
Working alongside our clients and professionals, you will also find at KPMG an exciting and rewarding environment, as well as global career opportunities in the KPMG network.
KPMG is among the best employers in Canada and was recently recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 employers in 2020 for a 14th consecutive year. The well-being and professional development of our talent is our priority. Come build your future with us!
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .