- Design, program/develop, implement, and maintain the OpenLink Endur application to provide support for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
- Ensure data integrity and successful backup and restoration ability, monitor assigned systems and exercise good project management skills to ensure that changes are successfully implemented and monitored for effect.
- May represent the department in various meetings.
- Keep abreast of current developments in computer hardware, software, and other office equipment. Prepare studies and make recommendations regarding utilization of such equipment and software.
- Develops applications in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Monitors and reports to management on project status and outstanding issues.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity to safeguard company position on confidential matters.
Knowledge and experience with the following technologies
- Programming Languages: JAVA, Endur/Findur, JVS/AVS
- Database Management: Oracle
- Tools: Eclipse
- Platforms: Windows
- Middleware: Web Services, SOAP/XML
- XML, JSON, MVC, SQL and Oracle DBMS