Course Hero is scaling! Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? We are hiring an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our growing team, focusing on a core audience segment. You’ll be joining our small, but results-oriented team in our journey to build an outstanding email product.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-paced and forward-thinking email marketing team, and given responsibility to lead a customer journey or segment. You’ll produce engaging and effective email programs, expand infrastructure to set the team up for success, and collaborate with partners to elevate the email marketing program and help the business reach its goals.
This is a full-time role located in Vancouver, Canada.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members like product managers, writers, and engineers to build and QA email campaigns from start to finish using tried-and-tested email templates as a starting point
- Review A/B tests, supervise and analyze ongoing email performance, and make recommendations to optimize our email campaigns
- Help clean our list, streamline our QA process, and coordinate our email service provider (Oracle Responsys)’s program and campaign repository
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Translate business requirements and turn them into scalable marketing programs that impact goals
Are you our next Email Marketing Manager?
- BA/BS degree and you have 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable in HTML and have an ability to learn and troubleshoot.
- Gained past experience with email marketing and web analytics.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form)
- Detail-oriented and have strong time management and interpersonal skills, as well as having a great sense of urgency
- Self-starter who’s also comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
- Phenomenal at multitasking, adapting to shifting timelines and priorities, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Have the desire and ability to learn new tools and techniques
- Confident in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Oracle Responsys, Iterable, Litmus, ReturnPath, Movable Ink, or similar
- Comfortable in Google Analytics and Amplitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full private medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement savings program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings
- Team lunches
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Social responsibility program (volunteer hours and donation matching program)
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area , Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area , Top 100 Most Transparent Companies , and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology . Read up on some of our recent news coverage , blog , and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.