We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
IBI Group's Markham West office is looking to hire an EIT to join the Land Development Team.
This role would require sound design skills using AutoCAD, direct exposure to residential land development and a knowledge of the planning and construction elements associated with delivering land development projects.
Most of the Things You’ll Work On:
- Complete servicing and grading designs utilizing Civil-3D under the direction of the Project Manager and Manager, Land Engineering
- Preparation of Functional Servicing and Stormwater Management Reports
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s University Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- EIT / P.Eng (Eligible for Membership with PEO) preferred
- 1-4 years post graduation design experience in a Land Development design environment
- Registration with OACETT (C.Tech.)
- Fluent in use of Civil-3D
- Excellent technical verbal and written communication skills are expected
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills, with commitment to excellence and high quality work
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
IBI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives like our Mentorship Program, Global Women’s Network, and Diversity & Inclusion Council. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience. Please limit individual PDF files to 10MB