One of The Select Group’s top clients in the financial industry is looking for a Markit EDM Developer to work remotely in the US or Canada for the next 10-12 months. This person will work alongside another engineer to support their Markit EDM platform.
EDM CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have Markit EDM (v17 or higher)
- Expert in SQL programming;
- Experience in integration with external vendors such as Bloomberg, RIMES, CRD, etc.;
- Understanding of Financial markets and instruments;
- Familiarity with Bloomberg;
- Familiarity with Charles River OMS;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Aptitude for problem solving, and strong analytical thinking skills;
- Innovation, initiative, creativity, organization, thoroughness, self-sufficiency; and a team player.
- Certification in Markit EDM (big plus)
EDM CONSULTANT RESPONSBILITIES:
- Maintain Markit EDM Platform until they have migrated to Archer
- No major new development, just small enhancements, correct data issues, etc.
- Perform enhancements, optimizations and day-to-day support of Markit EDM
- Work with SQL to access/pull data
- Daily stand-up meetings with Leo going over issues