As a Quality Assurance Analyst for eComm Systems, you will be responsible for writing test scripts used to execute testing as well as conducting testing on various systems, including Cloud based tools. This includes documenting test scripts, executing test scripts, logging and tracking defects found, and liaising with technical and business personnel to ensure systems meet requirements.
- Analyze business and technical specifications of new applications being developed to understand intended functionality.
- Develop test procedures and scripts that will be executed during testing to ensure optimal application performance that meets functional requirements and quality standards.
- Analyze, evaluate and test new or modified systems to verify programs function according to business requirements and conform to quality standards.
- Communicate areas of concern in a system in terms of performance, ease of use, and logic of business rules. Recommends program improvements or corrections.
- Work through user acceptance testing questions and issues, and facilitate problem resolution;
- Document and track defects and assigns to developer for correction. Ensures defects are corrected quickly and re-tests to ensure they are resolved.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, a team player capable of juggling multiple projects, and a curious learner
- Proven business acumen coupled with strong logic and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and self-motivated
- Regular contribution to new developments in eCommerce, both technical and process based, as the business continually evolves changes and grows.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, eCommerce or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in a related field
- Proficiency with cloud-based webstore administrative tools
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset.
This position is open to remote work.
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.