What You Will Do
Our Early Career Sales Engineering (BEST) Program is a 12 month service/technical sales development program for Recent College Graduates that focuses on creating market share by strategic selling Johnson Controls’ HVAC products and services to commercial customers. In this program you will have a chance to apply your technical engineering knowledge and business acumen to work with customers to better understanding their product and project needs by being the subject matter expert. As part of the program, you will participate in a 12 month training and development program combining classroom, field orientation, and on the job training. You will learn our offerings, customer relationship techniques and leadership skills in preparation for supporting customers in your territory alongside the sales team. You will be prepared to consult with architects, engineers, and building owners on product selections; partner with and learn from internal experts and deliver on business goals. You will be a critical part of a local sales team and a national network of sales professionals. #BEST
How You Will Do It
- Estimate job bids and prepare proposals with contractors, architects and building owners
- Coordinate with vendors and sub-contractors
- Complete sales calls to generate new business and build on existing relationships
- Present solutions to customers for consideration
- Collect and analyze market intelligence
- Turn projects over to operations team for execution and installations
What We Look For
- Currently pursuing an Engineering Bachelor’s degree and graduating in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 (Program starts June 2021)
- Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree, strongly preferred
- Previous sales or engineering experiences through co-ops, internships, part-time or full time jobs (preferred)
What else you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, mobile device, laptop, company vehicle. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.