Join our Beauty Team at Helen of Troy as an E-Commerce National Account Manager and make an immediate impact on our trusted Beauty brands: Hot Tools, Drybar, Revlon, Bed Head, and Gold-n-Hot. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people’s lives everywhere every day.
Look around you at home, and you’ll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
*This position will be based in Canada and temporarily eligible for Work from Home. When our office reopens, you will be required to work from the office Monday-Friday.
What you will be doing:
Key Account Management- from daily ordering processing, forecasting, new product distribution, promotions, and category management to driving sales, marketing. Also, program strategy development for Canada e-commerce and club channels, including support for retailer e-commerce sites.
- Handle daily orders by working directly with internal teams (Customer Service, Customer Fulfillment and Demand Planning) to provide continued business solutions for customer needs.
- Co-develop E-Commerce growth plans for a customer set and the implementation of the activity plan, including but not limited to handling online sales plans and execution.
- Chip in to the planning and manage the execution of the annual sales, marketing, and promotional strategies/plans for key customer accounts.
- Co-Developing plan to exceed budget & strategic use of trade spend.
- Build and communicate a monthly performance and key metric scorecards for respective e-tailer accounts. Generate accurate forecast monthly and provide significant insights on customer and market performance to increase sales and share.
- Review month end financials, marketing plans and operational efficiencies
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to improve share, sales and profits as well as incorporating big data into business plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other 4-year Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field
- Knowledgeable of Canadian retail landscape and familiarity with the regulatory and packaging requirements for Canada
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Amazon vendor portals, business intelligence reports
- 2+ years’ experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) within the ecommerce channel
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skillset, and experience will make us stronger. If you’re eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.