We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Document Analyst
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Montreal, Winnipeg, London or Regina
The Document Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of a variety of standard and customized contract and booklet documents (both in English and French), ensuring their accuracy and legality, while meeting or exceeding departmental service and quality standards. The incumbent also take part in translating (to French) documents from other units where similar documents are produced. He is expected to coach his colleagues by sharing his knowledge and thus help proper procedures are maintained.
- Create, customize, amend and publish documents:
- Examination and analysis of source material (master application/concise amendment/eSetup application, corrspondence, existing documents, previous carriers’ documents, etc.)
- Clarification of information, resolution of outstanding issues, involvement of other areas in the decision making process (underwriting, PAS, group office, group products, legal, BPO, government offices, etc.
- Approval of the final content of produced documents (liability)
- a) Attend Team Meetings
- b) Filing
- c) Propose/promote changes to current processes
- d) Translate wording for other document units (Winnipeg and Regina) from English to French
- Experience in customer service
- Education/skills acquired through completion of a post-secondary degree or equivalent (e.g. non-specialized bachelor degree or business-related community college diploma).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French (an asset)
- Ability to translate from English to French (an asset)
- Good computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada’s top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted