Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.
We have started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store). Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We have raised over $50M+ in financing.
About this role:
You will work with the founder/CEO to plan and execute on growth plans. This includes a variety of projects ranging from solving operational issues, conducting customer interviews to identify market opportunities, to doing BD deals etc. Your main goals are: to identify and remove bottlenecks that prevent us from growing fast; and to launch new verticals outside of insurance & loans.
What we are looking for:
- Creative problem-solver: No challenge is too complex, no issue is too hard, and “no” is not an acceptable answer.
- Tenacious: You’re a hustler at heart and you thrive under pressure. Simply put, you get shit done.
- Data-driven: You’re extremely analytical and live in data. At the same time, you’re confident enough to make decisions when the data is limited.
- Super organized: You balance a packed schedule, an endless to-do list, can manage a team, and never let anything drop.
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, or a fast-growing startup is a MUST. Big plus if you come from the top 3 consulting firms (MBB).
- A plus if you have weathered an early startup environment.
- BA degree from top school. MBA degree desirable.
- SF Bay Area