Be part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies!
Join our Team
The Data Strategy & Enablement team is on a continuous journey towards helping TELUS become a world-class leader in data solutions, doing so by delivering data analytics capabilities built upon unified scalable platforms, advanced AI tooling, high quality data, and a data-product and data platform oriented culture while always keeping an eye on the horizon, preparing for the next big thing.
We are entrepreneurial and passionate, believers that so much more is possible and can be achieved by creating value and great outcomes for our customers, team members, communities, and environment and that through meaningful transformation we can integrate dynamic change in our professional lives.
Our team members appreciate diversity of thinking, ideas and experiences, and are always learning, experimenting and applying tuition value into everything we do.
The impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As Director of Strategy & Enablement, you’ll provide strategic and operational leadership, voicing and articulating the teams’ capabilities and expertize, messaging their digitization wins and technology blueprints helping lead TELUS’ journey towards a more data centric way of thinking.
You’ll lead a talented team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Software Engineers to optimize the creation, distribution and exchange of high quality datasets across the organization.
As a trusted partner, you will collaborate with various business units to accelerate the transformation of data insights into solutions that create better outcomes, improved customer or team member experiences, savings and revenue.
- Foster and guide cross-functional teams’ collaboration towards the identification, development and monetization of high value use cases across TELUS’ range of products and services
- Voice and articulate the teams’ abilities, skills, vision, roadmaps and wins across TELUS’ groups and organizations
- Enable and track the teams’ strategic plans while keeping an eye on the bottom line, outlining their financial benefits and cost efficiencies
- Unlock the team’s capital and operational investments’ full potential, maximizing usage of our data platforms and products
- Simplify and improve then teams’ ways of working, enhancing their capabilities by leveraging our cloud transformation
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You are excited and energized by the opportunity to build teams and capabilities, create value and innovate
- You foster collaboration and strong relationships across a diverse range of business groups and leaders
- You inspire others with your vision and tell customized, compelling stories to diverse ranges of audiences
- You analyze and focus on outcomes by showcasing your ability to translate technical considerations into business implications
- You are an experienced leader with the ability to bring-on, coach, develop and grow high performing teams
- You are agile and have a bias for action, removing blocks to get results fast
- You are resilient and questioning, observing and curious, not settling for the status quo
- Post graduate education in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Dev/Ops or Advanced Analytics
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.