The Solutions Function:
Our Solutions team provides technical support and offers forward-thinking solutions to nearly every area of the business. By focusing on innovation and technology, Solutions helps the company solve a variety of business challenges such as predicting out-of-stock product, driving efficiency through process automation, and supporting e-commerce platforms.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Executes & Coordinates Daily (24×7) Cloud Support Operational activities, including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Crisis Management & Disaster Recovery across multiple technologies & teams to deliver high quality & stable services to NAZ users.
- Manage team of IT professionals, including recruitment, hiring, performance evaluation & continuous improvement activities to deliver high performing teams
- Manage various off-shore cloud operational support vendors, enforcing contractual requirements & deliverables, including SLA/KPI adherence
- Manage technology budgets & cloud vendor service contracts from both an operational & cost reduction perspective.
- Develop & Implement plans & objectives for the department in an effective & innovative fashion
- Ensure that cloud support teams are prepared to support new services and systems that migrate from internal ABI data centers to cloud environments, in-line with AB InBev architectural standards & security policies
- Provide input into strategic applications plans and help drive alignment with application teams, security, business, systems implementers
- Partner with Project & Global IT teams to support complex & integrated systems & applications within cloud space.
- Develop, manage, and contribute to short-term planning and long-term strategy to deliver initiatives that meet business objectives, including innovation where appropriate and while maintaining an efficient operating cost
- Build and maintain relationships with major cloud technology suppliers (ex: AWS, Azure, Google) to continuously explore opportunities to increase the business value of products and services received
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
Qualifications, Skills & Specialized Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proven expertise with Global Cloud Providers in the last 5 years, including Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platforms, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Demonstrated knowledge of key Cloud services (ex: EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Containers)
- Hands on knowledge of Windows, Unix, Linux platforms, database (Oracle & SQL) middleware (ex: Mulesoft) & microservices technologies
- Knowledge and experience using integration tools & technologies to migrate diverse & complex systems & applications from on-prem to the Cloud, including development, testing, configuration, deployment & monitoring. Demonstrated experience using integration & communication protocols between applications, databased & technology platforms.
- Demonstrated experience building automation for cloud environments using tools such as Cloudformation, Terraform & Ansible
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages (ex: Java, Python, Linux, Shell or Bash)
- Demonstrated experience with System Administration tools (configuration, patch management, server maintenance) & Network Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS)
- Strong understanding & experience with architecture and design, including utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.
- Proven ability to understand and work with multiple technologies that encompass new IT solutions and integrate them using architectural standards
- Demonstrated ability to work with & lead activities of a diverse professional & technical staff, including off-shore vendors
- Excellent communication skills & ability to prepare & present project updates & technical concepts/solutions to all levels of management, including IT & business stakeholders.