We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist – Web Development, to join our team. If you’re curious about what makes people tick, love data insights and if you’re interested in leading some meaty web projects that will require a conscientious eye for detail, creative thinking, passion for process and fastidious determination to deliver work within tight timelines, come join our team.
This role is a hybrid role perfect for someone with digital marketing skills and experience in web development. From the web development side, you’ll be working cross-functionally with a team to design and build modern web assets for our existing website that are optimized for lead generation and user experience. Using your digital marketing skills, you’ll use your analytical, design based thinking to attach optimizing our existing web assets and creating campaigns.
In this Role, You Will:
- Work cross-functionally with design (UX) and content team to bring to life and build optimized pages for existing web property.
- Through the build process, create and manage a code library that would allow for easier execution of subsequent pages.
- Work with our analytics team and content team to determine additional optimization opportunities that require updating- using of the content/ code library, find solutions to build additional pages at pace .
- Monitor all optimized pages for areas to improve
- Work with our web vendors to redesign, deploy and test master templates of website
- Support the marketing campaigns team to launch the necessary web assets to support their campaigns.
Creative: your “out-of-box-thinking” is second nature and has allowed you to innovate in your day to day.
Exceptionally Organized – you have a meticulous attention to detail and skills to review information, detect anomalies, investigate and resolve discrepancies. Planning is second nature to you and you thrive in fast-paced environments where details are constantly changing.
A Natural Multitasker – you enjoy having high volumes of tasks and projects on your plate and still flourish through competing deadlines.
An Excellent Communicator –you use your interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate project deliverables, convey and address ideas, challenges, and opportunities across several functions, teams, and departments, internally and externally. You love to collaborate, consult and negotiate.
Results-Oriented – you are energetic, self-motivated, and able to work under high stress situations and enjoy applying specific standards and guidelines to the work to contribute to the overall success of the team. You love project-based work, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Personable – you enjoy connecting with people and working in a team. You are adaptable in a variety of social situations and comfortable taking the lead as well as playing a key support role depending on the needs of the situation.
- Post Secondary Education/Diploma – Business Administration
- Post Secondary Education/Diploma – Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing and/or web development experience
- Experience with websites and graphic design (Photoshop, WordPress, social media, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication; strong public speaking skill
Posting Deadline: Please Apply by February 10, 2021 at 4:00pm