ABOUT THE JOB
Our client, an American luxury jewelry manufacturer is looking for aDigital Marketing Manager with a passion for excellence, expertise in communications and proven marketing and social media experience for its Montreal team.
This career opportunity is for a data-driven marketer who excels in using the best practices to increase brand awareness for this high-end manufacturer.
For this role, you must partner well with a diverse group of internal stakeholders, help them deliver results quarter-by-quarter, while balancing long-term needs.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced, growing and continuously changing environment. This is an opportunity to help define success.
TheDigital Marketing Managerwill be reporting directly to the Director of E-commerce and Licensing.
You will play a key role with planning and executing the 360 marketing plans from Digital Marketing strategy to Social Media. The chosen candidate will be driving the development of marketing/advertising initiatives as well as the development and execution of the annual public relations/social media plans while focusing on the website, the development of Newsletters, manage the social media channels and other digital marketing tools. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be coordinating traditional marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing & advertising initiatives – driving our Marketing Calendar, coordinating production
- Plan and complete marketing campaigns with a multidisciplinary team
- Develop and update marketing and corporate material
- Ensure strategic monitoring of the industry, target clienteles and competition
- Drive digital-first, consumer-centric approach across all aspects of the business together with the Director of E-commerce & Licensing
- Monitor and ensure compliance with guidelines of our partner brands, with-whom we co-operatively advertise & market
- Co-ordinate & Develop Traditional Marketing initiatives, such as TV, Radio, Billboard, Magazine.
- Manage out-source resources that contribute to our overall projects
- Manage organic social media strategies & presence from A to Z – driving our content calendar, managing production, and engaging directly with people in our community
- Partner with our creative team and other teams to build awareness and excitement for new product features, share inspiring customer and employee stories, and respond to issues as they arise
- Write and design content for social platforms, newsletters, press releases and application forms (industry competitions)
- Monitor & report on performance of social programs, ensuring metrics map to key marketing and business objectives
- Oversee the organization & coordination of events for our exclusive customer base
- Full time permanent position Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (40 hours/week)
- Quick start
- Competitive working conditions
- Group insurance paid in part by the employer
- Office located a few minutes from Cremazie metro station
- Education:Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing & Social Media experience
- Experience managing teams of at least 3 or more, preferably remotely.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)and paid-search marketing (PPC)
- Content creation/storytelling
- Social media platforms and management tools
- Content management system
- B2B Writing Project management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital advertising
- Google Analytics
- Agency or corporate-level marketing experience is a big plus
- Deep understanding of the U.S. and Canadian marketing eco-system, with a focus of Digital
- ‘can-do’ attitude and the drive and enthusiasm to get the job done
- Proven experience of creating and executing effective digital communication campaigns and strategies that support business objectives
- Full understanding and experience of digital marketing, social media, web development and digital marketing analytics
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently: excellent time management / organizational skills
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently Experience managing and developing a team