Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing but all levels will be considered
- Experience in SEO best practices on a daily basis
- High attention to detail while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Tech savvy, ability to learn any platform quickly
- Ability to work within a group and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills and the ability to keep projects moving to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong capability to adapt to the ever changing digital environment
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analyzing stats
- Background in coding is an added value (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with managing WordPress content on daily basis
About the Job:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be at the forefront of executing marketing campaigns. You will work with the Marketing team to develop and manage marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You are responsible for the implementation, execution and ongoing measurement of these campaigns with a focus on achieving pipeline, revenue requirements, brand awareness and continuous improvement. You have accountability to ensure that marketing actions are appropriate to drive the target metrics. You will interface & collaborate extensively with other groups both within and external to marketing including sales and product.
How will I make an impact?
You’ll translate the overarching Digital & Campaigns Strategy into effective marketing campaigns that will touch our customers & audience directly and positively contribute to our mission of improving human life by helping scientists succeed.
Digital & Campaigns Management
- Maintain, track, report & analyze metrics to constantly optimize our website, social channels, email marketing and CRM platform.
- Maintain corporate website and landing pages to ensure they always have zero errors, including regular SEO optimizations, broken links check, anchor links placement, CTAs, typos, dead pages.
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase sales prospects and brand, product and service awareness within targeted vertical market and geographies
- Use automation including HubSpot to deliver, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build and monitor drip campaigns, automation rules, lists and templates, and manage performance
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate marketing campaigns
- Identify and optimize segmented profiles and target lists as part of automated campaign
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B & multi-variant testing
- Stay current with the latest Marketing Automation Best Practices
- Liaise with Sales, Product and Marketing teams to create customer/member lists leveraging predictive models and/or other targeting criteria
- Comply fully with all privacy, confidentiality, marketing permissions, data security and other requirements related to the handling, access and storage of customer data
- Actively work with segment marketing and sales to review initiatives and define future field marketing campaigns
- Manage metrics to measure and report on all marketing campaigns
Communications & Social
- Improve marketing campaigns using customer insights, performance data, with a test & learn approach. Design and implement measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize, and communicate the performance of the content against the business’s operational objectives and strategies
- Work closely with the design team to present content in appealing, intuitive ways for the target audience
- Curate and manage content of corporate social media pages in alignment with Strategic plan, mission, and vision
- Manage and grow social media communities to increase engagement and brand trust
- Monitor social and news environment and work to leverage any news opportunities
Nicoya’s mission is to improve human life by helping scientists succeed. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing company with a worldwide presence based in Kitchener, Ontario. We have a team of world-class engineers, scientists, and designers building disruptive products to help researchers make their next big discovery. Our newest product, Alto, is a scientific instrument for the biotechnology research and drug discovery industry. It provides detailed information on molecular interactions using optical nanosensor technology known as localized surface plasmon resonance (SPR). It is the first SPR instrument on the market to incorporate Digital Microfluidics technology which has disrupted an industry that has been primarily dominated by highly expensive and complex instrumentation. We recently raised $10 million in Series A funding to boost development, sales and marketing initiatives for Alto.
Nicoya is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially.
In your application, please include your resume along with a cover letter. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for This Job