We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist is responsible for reporting, analyzing and providing insights on all digital activities for Brand, Marketing & Measurement, Digital Hub and various lines of business. The candidate will leverage expertise in areas including tracking requirement management and analytics tagging.
This individual will work across the organization demonstrating the value of data by driving the business forward through analytics and insights.
What you will do
- Work with business stakeholders to understand, define and prioritize analytics requirements to ensure accurate digital measurement
- Establish key metrics and develop dashboards to communicate to relevant business units or project teams
- Develop Analytics Tagging Architecture, technical specification documents and works with front end development team for implementation. Executes Adobe Launch/Analytics Report suite setup to ensure successful implementation
- Provide interpretation, guidance to aid decision making by business leaders, as well as proactively inform teams with relevant insight that can be put to operational use quickly
- Responsible for managing, organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise and actionable format
- Serve as a team expert for data visualization and analytics reporting for Digital Insights solutions and providing support/training for internal staff utilizing these tools
What you will bring
- Post-Secondary Degree or an equivalent combination and experience with at least 3 years work experience in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience with tagging Implementation and processes using tools such as :
- Adobe Tag Manager/Adobe Launch
- Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst
- Google Analytics
- MS Excel
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
We are one of Canada’s top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted