David Aplin Group
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a DevOps Automation Analyst 11.
- Design, build, test, and document automation solutions.
- Handle multiple demands and competing priorities while ensuring deliverables are met.
- Provide work estimates as inputs into the planning process within streams.
- Follow delivery processes and procedures to ensure quality and timeliness of outputs
- Monitor application performance through testing, schedule and perform application improvements and upgrades as required.
- Possess good troubleshooting andproblem-solving skills. Communicate potential solutions and information as required.
- Work on development and maintenance of system documentation, help files, user manuals and guidelines.
- Foster a culture of team collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Promote active listening with team members.
- Communicate in a timely manner, escalate own issues and potential team issues appropriately to Leader or Project Manager as appropriate. Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Promote and support Peer Review of team deliverables, contributing to the development of consistent and effective documentation adheres to team standards and templates.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education in computer technology or IT related discipline from an accredited institution.
- 2 to 4 years of experience and considerable skill in working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market.
- 2 to 4 years of programming experience working with source control, complex applications, web technologies, unit testing frameworks, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GIT, Visual Studio Team Services and SQL Server.
- 1 to 3 years of experience and broad knowledge of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and related practices and techniques.
- 1 to 2 years of experience deploying and maintaining machines in a virtual environment (e.g. VMware).
- 1 to 2 years of experience in various aspects of setting up automated delivery pipelines for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing of applications.
- Application delivery automation tools (Jenkins, TFS/Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy)oPlatform automation tools (vRA, vRO, Chef, Ansible or Puppet).
- Test automation tools (selenium, UFT).
- Aware of DevOps and Agile.
- Aware of Microsoft Office product line and opportunities.
- Aware of virtualization and IaaS, ideally VMWare, Microsoft Azure and Windows Server.
- Aware of IP networking, network security firewalls, and load balancing.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Deborah Dodd , Partner – Aplin Information Technology. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-EDM