We are looking for a passionate DevOps Analyst to join our Engineering Department and take part in building the future of homecare software. Delivering over 500,000 episodes of care per month across three continents, the applications you build will literally be in caregivers’ hands as they’re visiting clients in the places they call home.
We are revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We aim to be the operating system for our clients’ businesses, helping them and their employees improve clinical outcomes.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We pride ourselves in our open and transparent culture, our diversity and being committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
You will be part of a team of 150+ employees dedicated to product development with engineering hubs in Toronto, Montreal, and Victoria.
As a DevOps Analyst, you will play a key role in improving the development process.
Operating across multiple teams, the DevOps strives to deliver the highest quality automation and tooling needed by the dev teams. They will work on set up and maintain standardized development environment.
In this role you will:
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements within the dev teams and set up the required solutions such as error logging, monitoring, automation of manual tasks, notifications, etc.
- Set up and maintain standardized development environments (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Automate day-to-day and recursive tasks (scripting, tools)
- Provide expert knowledge of the tools, pipelines and processes to allow for continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Ownership and accountability
- Knowledge sharing and coaching
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Analyst
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Proficiency in automation tools: Jenkins, Github, RunDeck
- Proficiency in Docker, bash, git
- Proficiency in RDBS (Mariadb, postgres, MS SQL Server)
- Team player
- Results-oriented with a strong work ethic
- High sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Solution-oriented mindset and can-do attitude to overcome challenges
- Good communication skills to interact with the dev teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves:
- Proficiency in Cloud resources (AWS/Azure)
- Ability to use containers and orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes, Helm, etc.)
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the community of home care.
If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
More about us:
- We are a fast-growing company with offices in Canada, US and Australia and a team of over 430 employees
- We’ve been recognized as one of the top growing companies in Canada
- We are mission-driven and live by our values
What We Offer:
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Career Growth and Development
- Health and Wellness Activities
- Health Benefits Package
- Flexible Vacation Policy
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com .
Thank you for your interest in AlayaCare!