LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the responsibility of the Accessories Supply Manager or Accessories Supply Team Leader, the Accessories Development Buyer supports the development of new Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, ATV, VCC and Spyder accessories. He influences decisions through his expertise in the supply and manufacturing capacity of his suppliers. It develops supply strategies, negotiates the prices and terms relating to its product portfolio with its suppliers and obtains parts at the best value for money / time according to these determined strategies. Its main functions are:
- Coordinate the development stages of BRP Accessories under his supervision, from the creation of the Accessory, until its delivery to the distribution center.
- Ensure communication between the supplier, engineering, planning and quality assurance throughout development;
- Make the required supplier selections while respecting the processes in place.
- Ensure that the selected suppliers have the required capacities to meet the required dates, quantities and engineering / QA specifications;
- Develop incidental supply strategies, negotiate agreements and contracts with strategic suppliers and ensure compliance with these agreements;
- Manage financial data such as the margins of the projects for which he is responsible;
- Contribute to developing an efficient accessories supply network.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in product development and supply.
- Be perfectly bilingual both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of the Windows environment (Word, Excel, MS Project) and SAP.
- Be organized, analytical, rigorous and autonomous
- Have good priority management and an excellent ability to work in a team;
- Demonstrate leadership, be a good communicator and negotiator
The position is located in Valcourt.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >