As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Cloud Developer to maintain products (nodes, IP networks, systems and solutions, Cloud Virtualization and IP Network knowledge). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, integration, verification, simulations, Product Lifecycle Management support. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Build and integrate Cloud Native Platform and configuration labs
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role
- B.Sc. or similar in the Computer, Electrical or Telecommunication Science or Engineering Physics
- Experience with RAN, Cloud Virtualization and IP network domains
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and possess a can-do attitude
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
What you get
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions! With us, there will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – but instead redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is apriority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
After you apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: || || ||
This position will report to the Line Manager.