SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Job Title: Developer in Test
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
Our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled Quality Assurance Analyst / Software Developer who has a focus on delivering quality software. We are seeking someone who understands how to test software and systems and the value of automated tests. You actively seek to replace manual tests with automatic tests, and building new infrastructure to deliver those automated tests.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with application and web developers in an integrated team
- Using, Configuring and Managing web test automation tools
- Write automated tests using various test tools (Unit, Integration, End-to-end)
- Develop test automation frameworks
- Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria
- Verify defects and ensure appropriate automation is in place
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues across multiple technologies
- Work closely with a team of developers to reach defined goals and meet deadlines
- Commit to ongoing learning and development
- Advocate for quality of testing
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization
Experience You’ll Bring
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience as a software developer or QA developer in test
- Hands on coding experience in C# or Java
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Cucumber, Specflow, NUnit, MSTest
- HTML, CSS 4, TypeScript
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with automated web test tools and frameworks. Ex. automated page validation for identifying deal URLs, images, etc.
Nice to have
- ElasticSearch 6+
- GoCD, Jenkins
- TFS, Git, Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux platforms
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile andIoT managementsolutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extendssecure mobility managementto provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.