TITLE: Senior / Principal Business Analyst – Healthcare / Clinical Specialty Role
JOB LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers needindustry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We are seeking highly motivated Business Analysts with clinical backgrounds that are passionate about creating great healthcare scheduling software to allow caregivers to focus on patient health. In this role, you will work as a product owner in an agile team environment to design and document functional and technical requirements for our healthcare focused scheduling system. The ideal candidate will have a healthcare / clinical background, passion for technology and innovation, strong functional / business analysis skillset, and exemplary attitude to build great software.
Infor Workforce Management suite is a powerful scheduling solution that focuses on employee scheduling, and time and attendance tracking, serving a Fortune 500 client portfolio. You would be joining a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team of developers, architects, product managers and quality assurance analysts to deliver a portfolio of world-class products. If you want to build beautiful software, contact us.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Apply your clinical domain expertise and software development skillset to lead functional design/development of best in class scheduling solution
- Lead one or more Agile dev teams to define, design, prioritize feature work on the core product
- Gather, design and document requirements and use cases suitable for the agile development cycle
- Prepare and deliver presentations on product functionality for customer demonstrations and for internal and external training needs.
- Investigate product issues to determine whether a change to core product is required, provide effective communication to customers and stakeholders.
- Become the foremost expert on the product modules under your area of responsibility
- Research and identify opportunities for integration and partnerships with third party vendors.
- Participate and lead strategic initiatives on adoption of Infor technology stack
- Drive initiatives to improve and elevate your product on small and large scale basis
- Collaborate with other product teams and departments to meet established roadmap objectives
- Manage customer interactions, participate in lead adopter program as a subject matter expert
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B/S in Nursing with or BS/BA in another Clinical Field with Software development or technical expertise/background
- Experience working with a nurse scheduling system or patient acuity system as a user
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst a plus
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Great attitude and passion for your craft
- Absolute team player with a self-starter attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy
What We Offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Exceptional growth and learning potential for anyone looking to advance
- Complex and innovative enterprise level product work
- Flexibility around office hours and working from home
- Collaborative environment, positive and friendly atmosphere, with focus on results
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ®(MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race,color, religion, sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital and family status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the Province in which you work.