Infotree Service Inc
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
If you are interested, Then please reach to me at my direct number 734-335-8252 or Email me at [email protected]
IT Production – Data Security Engineer
The missions of the Security Engineer are:
• To lead the engineering of the security solutions in his/her area of responsibility
• To contribute to the security analysis activities in his/her scope of expertise
Data Security controls and solutions such as:
• Data loss prevention: Symantec DLP, Activity monitoring: Varonis / Imperva
• Encryption tools, Data masking tools, Data classification tools
In his/her area, the Security Engineer is responsible for the following activities:
• Evaluate, design, develop, deploy, test and transition security solution(s), processes and tools
• Manage the associated projects to support this lifecycle
• Deliver and maintain the technical documentation related to the engineering and architecture of the security solution(s)
• Provide expert support for the processes and tools in scope of security solution(s)
• Work closely with IT architects and other IT teams on designing security capabilities in the IT solutions (services, process and tools)
• Create, maintain and ensure adherence security policies, procedures, technical baselines, guidelines and control standards
• Leverage multiple security focus areas to ensure that protective measures are appropriate, effective in combination, and interact properly with other system capabilities
• Participate in both internal and external audits
He/she also contributes to
• Manage program or portfolio of projects
• Perform administrative controls
• Support the Service Delivery Management activities for his/her security solution(s)
• Requires a minimum of 10 + years' professional experience in the technology field, including a minimum of 5+ years' of security experience.
• Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedure, and documentation
• Thorough understanding of technologies and security concepts
• Ability to present complex solutions and methods to general community
• Security certifications are a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions Inc..
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.