Resolute Workforce Solutions (subsidiary of Brevitas Consulting) is dedicated to helping organizations achieve tangible results and lasting improvements via successful project delivery, continuous process improvement and effective management of change. We serve businesses in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Medical Cannabis.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer (6 Months Contract) in the pharmaceutical industry in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario.
- Collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders from multiple departments and work with interdisciplinary scientists, IT and engineering professionals across the organization to identify opportunity for implementing data science to solve complex business challenges such as maximize yield, achieve process robustness, proactive identification of potential issues
- Ensure that data integrity and quality is maintained during the process of extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple data sources
- Apply AI, Machine Learning (ML) algorithms, first principal-based modeling techniques and advanced statistical methods to create useful insights from commercial data
- Support implementation of Process Analytical Technologies (PAT) to provide effective and efficient means for acquiring the information and to facilitate process understanding, quantitative analysis, development of risk-mitigation strategies and continuous improvement
- Manage multiple stakeholder expectations in all phases of projects by communicate a common understanding of the project u2019s scope, resources and timeline prior to project execution
- Maintain good data quality mindset such as completeness, reliability, accuracy, validation and consistency based on internal data standards and data management strategy.
- Masters degree with 3+ yrs of relevant industrial experience or PhD with 1+ yrs of relevant industrial experience.
- Academic background and industrial experience in at least one of the following areas: Engineering: industrial, chemical Engineering, process systems, biochemical.
- Machine learning, Operation Research, Bioinformatics, or other related quantitative discipline.
- Strong experience in working with large sets acquired from multiple resources, preparing and cleansing data for analysis, and finally delivering insights through statistical data analysis, and data visualization
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.
TO APPLY CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON OR
E-mail [email protected], Subject Line: Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer (6 months project) : FIRST NAME, LAST NAME.
Workforce Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.