LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Global Retail and Services, a division of the Powersports Group, is looking for a motivated and committed team player to join the P&A Special Projects team. The successful candidate must display a high level of autonomy as well as being able to work in a team. A rigorous work approach, attention to detail, innate creativity and insatiable curiosity are essential to this position.
- To tackle real world business challenges through technical innovation and business acumen
- To learn and share skills with a young team of tech-savvy business professionals
- To benefit from excellent personal and professional development opportunities by completing a variety of projects in an innovative and ever-evolving environment
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implementation of new data processes
- Formulate business strategies and ensure stakeholder alignment
- Perform various data-driven analysis to provide business insights
- Write programming code for automation and/or machine learning algorithms
- Act as an expert of BRP retail business and dealer network
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, scientific or administrative discipline
- Very strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different cultures, regions and departments
- Self-sufficiency, sense of initiative and ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of SQL and at least another programming language
- Fluency in both spoken and written French and English
- Known programming language by order of importance: SQL, Python, Scala, C#, JS
- Basic knowledge of computer networking and APIs
- Basic skills in machine learning
- Experience with PowerBI
- Prior experience in a supply chain related role
- Prior experience with cloud computing and/or data science platforms
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >