What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !
Key Responsibilities :
• All aspects of data quality management including a full end to end data quality implementation
• Data Profiling, quality rules definition and automation
• Data quality measurement and metric generation, and aggregation into quality performance indicators
• Data cleansing – identifying, assessing and resolving any data quality issues
• Addressing the root cause of data inconsistencies and recommending improvements
• Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
• Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize system and tools needs.
• Evaluating system performance and tools design, as well as its effect on data quality, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Developing good relationships with users across the firm and interacting with them to resolve any data quality issues
• Ability to review, analyze and manage large volumes of data
• Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced problem solving skills
Technical Skills :
• Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of SQL programming
• Proficiency in R/Python
Job Requisition ID:50153
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.