At Intact, insurance is not about things. It’s about people. It’s what we believe, and it shapes everything we do. It’s why we strive to provide a second-to-none experience for our customers and create an inspiring workplace for our employees to thrive in.
As Canada’s largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we’re not only leading our industry, but we’re redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we’re committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst, Digital Distribution to join our growing team!
WORKPLACE: Montreal (2020 Robert-Bourassa Blvd) or Toronto (700 University Ave)
The Data Analyst will play a role in achieving the team’s goals by taking in, translating and transforming a huge amount of available data into actionable insights. Using their programming and analytical skills, they will produce thoughtful analyses of various acquisition and digital adoption initiatives, as well as maintaining monitoring tools for the team’s key performance indicators. The successful analyst must have a sense of curiosity and be proficient in technology, more specifically in programming related to data extraction, various web applications and telephony. They must be a self-starter, comfortable working autonomously as well as across virtual teams. The successful candidate will report and work closely with the Manager, Analytics and Reporting, Digital Distribution.
Here are a few ways you’ll make a difference:
- Drive profitable digital growth by creating thoughtful analyses of digital acquisition or sales initiatives across multi-provincial contact centres and brokers.
- Perform continuous improvements to tools, data and reports developed or used by Digital Distribution in partnership with Intact Digital & Data Labs, Actuarial Insights, Marketing and Underwriting.
- Collaborate within a high-performing, high-output team to support business partners in meeting special requests for data
- Analyze and optimize the use of data and platforms used in the customer acquisition and digital adoption programs
- Relevant college diploma or university degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytics role
- Ability and desire to learn/adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Ability to analyze and communicate complex results
- Strong communication skills in effectively working within a virtual team and collaborating with a number of business partners
- Ability to prioritize and often meet tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages: SQL, VBA, SAS
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite, particularly Excel, Power BI
- Bilingualism is a strong asset; working proficiency in English is a must
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ culture that encourages you to be yourself
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Internal candidates, hurry-up! You have until January 21, 2021 to submit your application.