Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
This role is responsible for managing all post-sales customer inquiries for accounts which are assigned to them.
This function controls the inventory levels at our customer’s branches and constantly communicates and provides feedback/suggestions. By analyzing our customer’s trends, history and product activity, this function will make necessary adjustments to ensure
Additionally, this function is the single point of contact for customer service related inquiries for these accounts.
We create value by owning all of the customer’s inquiries and proactively working with the customer and internal departments, to ensure we respect the requested delivery date.
This function is the central point of contact for all post-sales customer inquiries: we are accountable for complete post-sales account management.
- Answer all order and delivery questions
- Proactive management of accounts in several provinces
- Analyze the customer’s sales activity and propose inventory adjustments based on agreed-upon targets
- Synchronize customer’s database with ours on a regular basis, so as to avoid any order errors
- Review defined KPIs on a quarterly basis with each customer
- Order entry/changes
- Suggest and issue RMAs based on customer’s inventory movements
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist and back up colleagues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Analytical evaluator
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in building strong interpersonal customer relationships
- Strong sales and customer focused orientation
- Process improvement oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in French (spoken and written) mandatory for Quebec; an asset for the rest of Canada
- Bachelor’s in administration degree or college administrative diploma (or equivalent experience), or
- 3 + years of experience in a customer service role in a manufacturing environment, or
- 3+ years of experience in inventory management or similar function
- Familiarity with electrical and/or medium and low voltage products knowledge, an asset
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA76308347_E5 Publication date 2020-10-29